First Rider Experience Kicks Off May 10-12 In Orlando!
RIDERS, PARENTS AND COACHES COME TOGETHER AT THE RIDER EXPERIENCE
The Malibu WWA Rider Experience is more than just a contest, it’s a time to connect with riders, parents and local volunteers to the sport of wakeboarding. On May 10-12, 2013 at Freedom Wake Park in Orlando, Florida, competitors and non-competitors will join to advance and progress, not just their own riding, judging and development, but also as a sport.
As a portion of the Malibu WWA Rider Experience, the Rider Development is another tool to help riders, parents, coaches and volunteers better understand and become comfortable in our sport.
The Rider Development will be delivered partly by the WWA as well as a top profile athletes or industry leaders and will help a rider achieve their goals in the sport. Whether that rider wants to win Junior Boys or become a professional one day. We want to deliver to them the proper avenues to achieve a dream. This includes conduct at and around events and social media do’s and don’ts.
The Rider Development is free to enter for registered competitors and non-competitors alike.
FRIDAY, MAY 10, 2013
• Freeride Fridays; come ride with Malibu Boats Pro Riders
• Judges Experience; open to everyone that wants to learn more about judging
• Rider Development; learn how to brand yourself as a wakeboarder
• WWA Regional Championships – Semi Finals and Finals; compete with regional riders for your chance to win the WWA Regionals & get a seeding for WWA Wakeboard US National Championships
• WWA Pro Card Qualifier; aspiring pro riders qualify their annual pro card (www.WWAProCard.com)
• Social Function; come hang out and grab some grub with other riders and Malibu Boats pro riders
• Wakesurf Experience. Try out SURF GATE by Malibu, open to competitors and non-competitors